Sunday 8th February is a day to meet and find out about your favourite romance authors. There are several streams of activity happening and you can also find out about the authors here.
You can still register to be kept completely up-to-date with everything that’s going on. Register here.
Schedules for all streams can be found below – please note that all times are British Summer Time.
Stream one: Join us on Twitter
- 2pm – Twitter Q&A with Katie Fforde
Have a question for Katie? Want to tell her about your favourite book or character? Now’s your chance. Join @katiefforde at 2pm
- 2.30pm – What is romance?
Join in this discussion with authors Fiona Gibson, Beth Thomas, Julia Williams and Tracy Buchanan .
- 3.30pm – Literature’s finest brooding men
Tell us your favourite brooding men. This session hosted by Tracy Buchanan
- 4.00pm – Twitter Q&A with Sarah Morgan
Find out more about best-selling author Sarah Morgan. Join her on Twitter @sarahmorgan_
- 5.00pm – Twitter Q&A with Fiona Harper
Ask Fiona Harper any questions you have about her books, heros and heroines. Join her on Twitter @FiHarperAuthor_
- 5.30pm – What is a heroine?
Give us your views and enter this discussion with authors Kerry Fisher, Beth Thomas, Ella Harper, Julia Williams and Claudia Carroll
- 6.00pm – Twitter Q&A with Adele Parks
Find out more about the wonderful Adele Parks and her fabulous books. Join her on Twitter @adeleparks
Stream two: Hangout on Google
- 3.00pm – Irish Fiction Chat
Join Carmel Harrington, Hazel Gaynor & Clodagh Murphy in this Google Hangout, moderated by the books editors of The Evening Herald, Susan Conley
- 6.00pm – In conversation with
Join Eva Woods, Anouska Knight and Victoria Fox for this Google Hangout
- 6.30pm – In conversation with
Join Miranda Dickinson and Cressida McLaughlin, hosted by Kim Young
- 7.15pm – Girl’s Night in with Lindsey Kelk and Lucy Robinson
Chat with Lindsey and Lucy. Join in here at 7.15 pm
Stream three: Live discussion on Facebook
- 3pm: Heavenly romances, angels & psychic encounters
Join Linn B Halton for all things psychic
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 3pm to take part in the live chat
- 3.30pm: The Bumpy Road to Married Bliss
The course of true love doesn’t always run smoothly – join Donny and Chris on facebook to get tips on planning a gay, multi-faith, trans-Atlantic and inter-racial wedding – with disapproving families in tow!
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 3.30pm to take part in the live chat
- 4.00pm: Valentine’s day – dating hits and misses
Tell us about your best and worst Valentine’s dates. Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 4pm to take part in the live chat
- 4.30pm: Do all relationships have 3 people in them?
Author of Beat the Bitch: How to Stop the other Woman stealing your Man, Tess Stimson will discuss 3-way relationships.
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 4.30pm to take part in the live chat
- 5.00pm: Confessions of a Dating Agency Owner
Join author Haley Hill who used to run a dating agency. Let’s get the gossip from behind the scenes.
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 5.00pm to take part in the live chat
- Also at 5.00pm: Lady Smut Erotica Tea Party
Join the ladies of Lady Smut to talk all things paranormal romance here – there will be giveaways, some fun surprises and more!
- 5.30pm: Barbara Taylor-Bradford exclusive
Tell us your favourite Barbara Taylor-Bradford book and stay tuned for some exclusive reveal
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 5.30pm to take part in the live chat
- 6:00pm: Think like a man
Join author Nic Tatano for an open and fun conversation
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 6:00pm to take part in the live chat
- 6:30pm: Favourite locations to fall in love in
Join Avon romance authors for a discussion of favourite romantic spots around the world.
Visit the Romance Festival Facebook page at 6:30pm to take part in the live chat
Stream four: Industry blogs on WordPress
- Throughout the day we will be posting blogs to give you PR tips, learn how to use Pinterest, get writing tips, keeping up with the industry and lots more
Visit the Romance Festival blog throughout the day to read them all